Friday, May 30, 2008

Update Busy :)

Ok, so last night, mom and I had to go to the grocery store at 9 pm to get ready for our guests. Then, as soon as I got home, I made two desserts (my part of the dinner) right away so that I didn't have to make it today (Friday). Then, I went to bed.

Today, I dealt with the bridesmaid dress thing (wrong size, had to get another one, had to get a recipt faxed etc) Got two pairs of shoe (I am a shoe hog...but one is silvery flats to wear after the wedding ceremony so I can dance/walk and the other is black 1/2 inch wedged shoes for when I go to the bachelorette party) That is going to be an interesting party to say the least. LOL

Then, I went to the grocery store for last minute items, came home, straighten up my room, vacuumed and then watered my garden. They are coming over at 7:30pm so I have some time to relax now :) Talk to you all later!

BTW, check out my button collection! I just added a new one! My friend from Crochetville and CrochetBandits!

No comments: